How to Order
CHOOSE YOUR SHARE SIZE
Every other week
CHOOSE YOUR PICK-UP LOCATION
- Avon (At the farm, 2-8 pm)
- St. Joseph (MN Street Market, 4:30-6:30 pm)
- Sartell (725 21st Ave N, on the front porch, 4:30-6:30 pm)
- St. Cloud (Good Earth Food Co-op, 4:30-6:30 pm)
- Profile by Sanford, clients only (Waite Park, 4-6 pm)
- Sand Companies, employees only (4-5 pm)
- Cold Spring (22517 178th Ave., 5-7 pm)
- Belgrade (Hardware store, 377 Washburn Ave, 5:30-6 pm)
- Sauk Centre CentraCare (employees only) (5:15-6:15 pm)
- Sauk Centre (430 East River Blvd, 5:30-7:30 pm)
- Melrose CentraCare (employees only) (5:15-6:15 pm)
- Melrose (434 7th Street NE, 5:30-7:30 pm)
- Albany (5:30-7:30 pm)
ORDER & PAY
Place your order online and pay with a credit card or check, or, print and mail the order form.
Reserve your share with a $100 deposit, or pay in full. Full payment is due by May 1, and we'll email you a reminder.
Returning Customers: Check your email for a discount code!
WAIT EAGERLY FOR YOUR FIRST BOX!
After placing your order, read the Welcome Guide.
Watch for emails from Bakers' Acres so you know when to expect the first CSA box. (It's usually the 2nd Tuesday in June.)
In June, we will begin sending the weekly newsletters and pick-up reminders.
Also, follow farm updates on social media!
What's in a Box?
Benefits of Buying a CSA Share
What's Growing This Season
Tomatoes - Grape, Heirloom, Slicers
Peppers - Many varieties
Cabbage - Napa, red and green
Beans - Green, purple or yellow
Sugar Snap Peas
Potatoes - Multiple varieties
Kale - Multiple varieties
Onions - Multiple colors
Carrots - Multiple colors
Kohlrabi - Multiple colors
Eggplant - Multiple colors
Radishes - Multiple colors
Cauliflower - Multiple colors
Winter squash - Many varieties
Beets - Multiple colors
*We grow these some seasons, but not every year.